Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Excerpt from: Ma' there's a Terrorist behind the Christmas tree!

by Brian Pinette




Ma, there's a Terrorist
behind the Christmas Tree

Excerpt:

".... I not Santa helper,‭ ‬Johnny,‭ ‬I what you Americans,‭ ‬what all the world calls us.‭  ‬I am real deal.‭  ‬I proud Terrorist‭!”

“What you saying fool‭ ‬--‭ ‬your people don't like black people.‭  ‬You people are coming into America to kill us Americans,‭ ‬all Americans.‭  ‬We black people have lived and died in America.‭  ‬We love this Country.‭  ‬We blacks fought in wars to protect and serve.

We gave our lives to protect the freedom of this Country.‭  ‬You're a fool for saying what you said in front of me.‭ ‬My past,‭ ‬my folks past in America does NOT determine what my future will be.‭  ‬I determine my own future.

And as God is my witness,‭ ‬I will fight and die for America.‭  ‬May God continue to bless this great U.S.A.‭!” ‬proclaimed Mr.‭ ‬Sanford proudly.

‭“‬You tell‭ '‬em,‭ ‬Pop.‭” ‬added Lamonte.

‭“‬I'll drink to that.‭” ‬slurs Stan as he takes a swig from his beer bottle.

‭“‬Stan‭ ‬--‭”

“Stella.‭” ‬whispers Stan.

‭“‬I'm going to the car.‭  ‬I'll be back.‭” ‬says Stella as she quickly leaves the living room.

‭“‬STELLA‭!”

“You nothing but a drunk.‭” ‬states the man beside the Christmas tree.

‭“‬This is America.‭ ‬We have the freedom to get drunk if we want to.‭” ‬flatly states Grandma Bea.

‭“‬That's right.‭”

“Shut-up Arthur.‭” ‬says Beatrice.

‭“‬Besides,‭ ‬America now has the first black President right now in the White House.‭” ‬insists Scarlett as she stands next to Mr.‭ ‬Sanford.

‭“‬He's black‭?  ‬He's black,‭ ‬Lamonte‭?” ‬questions Mr.‭ ‬Sanford,‭ ‬confused.

‭“‬I don't know Pop.‭  ‬I stay out of politics.‭” ‬says Lamonte as he goes to the buffet table.‭  “‬Pop,‭ ‬these fried chicken nuggets are great.‭”

“I'm not eating any chicken unless I can spit out the bones.‭” ‬says Mr.‭ ‬Sanford.

‭“‬Mr.‭ ‬Sanford,‭ ‬remember me‭?”

“Of courses,‭ ‬I watch you on TV all the time.‭”

Ginger smiles.‭  “‬You know I'm wearing black-face right‭?”

“You're not black.‭  ‬She's not black Lamonte‭?” ‬asks Mr.‭ ‬Sanford.

‭“‬You will have to excuse my Pop.‭  ‬He's too cheap to buy a new color TV.‭  ‬He still uses his old portable black and white TV.‭  ‬He uses aluminum foil as an antenna.‭”

...

Click link to visit amazon Kindle to view:

An Inconvenient Truth! Politically IN-CORRECT!

‘Twas the night before ... 
What would Sanford & son do? 
What would Bea & Arthur say?
What would Stanley & Stella, Ginger or MaryAnn 
say if they heard: